lørdag 16. februar 2008

Flere gleder i posten/More joy in the mail.


Så mange gleder! Fikk også to nye bøker i posten.
Tildas hus og Lappeteknikk, slik gjør du det.
Har bladd litt i dem og gleder meg til å bruke dem -
det var bare det med tid til alt en har lyst til ......
So much joy! I also got two new books in the mail.
Tildas hus (Tilda's house) and Lappeteknikk, slik
gjør du det (Patchwork, how to do). I have been
looking in them and look forward to use them-
it's just to get time to all I want to do.......

1 kommentar:

  1. what I see..Tildas hus?? another Tilda addict? at least you'll understand the text without needing the english one :)
    I envy you
    have a nice Sunday, is it cold today?
    Chiara

    SvarSlett

Thank you all for commenting! If you are an anonymous commenter please sign with your name. Takk for alle kommentarer! Hvis du er anonym kommentator så vil jeg gjerne at du skriver navnet ditt.